Audio Technica ATH-SR9 is a masterclass in sound and design, delivering the highest level of sound purity in a portable headphone and achieving true high-res audio that spans the entire sound spectrum.
True Motion Driver
ATH SR9 incorporates a specifically designed 45mm True Motion Hi-Resolution Audio driver with high-performance magnetic circuitry featuring an integrated pure iron yoke for maximum drive power. This reproduces extended high frequencies for true high-resolution audio.
High purity, 7N-OFC short bobbin-wound voice coil ensures higher audio transmission precision whilst the Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) diaphragm coating offers increased rigidity and high-range capability.
A design that minimises housing size whilst providing a uniform acoustical space in front of and behind the diaphragm has been adopted ensuring optimised driver performance. Dual-sided detachable cable incorporating high-quality A2DC connectors offer superior Left/Right channel separation and reduced crosstalk.
Crafted For Comfort
Luxury memory-foam creates a personalised fit and evenly disperses headphone weight across the head allowing users to listen for longer. High-quality aluminium sliders offer improved wearing stability and headband adjustment.
The rigid housing structure with aluminium casing and metal screws eliminate unwanted vibration and establish a solid foundation for the driver. ATH SR9 headphones include an exclusive hard storage case and two detachable cables (3m and 1.2m with mic and controls).
– 45mm True Motion Hi-Res driver incorporates high-performance magnetic circuitry
– High-purity 7N-OFC bobbin-wound voice coil for precise audio transmission
– Diamond-Like Carbon diaphragm coating improves rigidity & high-range capability
– Midpoint Mounting ensures uniform acoustical space for full driver performance
– Luxury memory-foam creates a personalised fit and evenly disperses the weight
– Audio Designed Detachable Cable for superior L/R separation and reduced crosstalk
– Includes two detachable cables (3.0m, 1.2m with mic/controls) and hard storage case